PROMPT 3 includes new modules, algorithms, implementation tools, scenarios and videos:
Maternal Critical Care – CIPP Course (Care of the Critically ill pregnant patient) training package
Contains training tools to facilitate a multi-professional local Maternal Critical Care training course
Maternal Critical Care
Teamwork, local context and sustaining effective local multi-professional training
Local evaluation of training, including evidence of effect
All other chapters have been updated in line with national recommendations including MBRRACE-UK, NICE, FIGO & UK Resuscitation Council.
- Basic life support
- Maternal collapse
- Cord prolapse
- Shoulder dystocia
- Vaginal breech birth
- Fetal monitoring in labour
- Newborn resuscitation.
To view the draft programme for this T3 day, please click here.
The price includes all you need to provide high-quality multi-professional training for all the staff on your maternity unit:
- Train-the-trainers course with details on how to run your course, delivered by PROMPT’s experienced faculty
- All PROMPT Course and PROMPT Critical Care Course materials
- Trainers’ manuals for PROMPT and PROMPT Critical Care
- Advice on how to set-up and run drills
- Briefing and debriefing skills
- Tips and tricks for making your training successful
- 12-months telephone and e-mail support
The price does not include the costs of training mannequins and other training props.