The PROMPT Maternity Foundation would like to encourage the submission of abstracts for poster presentation during the symposium.
The TOP 4 abstracts will be invited to make an oral presentation on Day 2 of the Symposium (Friday 3rd March 2017)
Prizes will be awarded to the best oral presentation and the best poster presentation on the final day of the symposium.
Instructions for submission
The theme for abstracts will be 'Making Childbirth Safer' and topics can include:
- multiprofessional training
- the use of simulation
- measuring and improving outcomes in maternity care
- implementation/experiences of local training programmes
1. The abstract must be received by 31st December 2016
2. It must be submitted in English
3. It must be submitted by email, as an attachment in Word format (not as part of the text of the email.) Please email submissions to PROMPT Symposium 2017 abstract submissions
4. It must not exceed 300 words, including references
5. The author submitting the abstract is the corresponding author, and the author's contact details must be clearly given
6. The abstract should be structured according to the following format:
- Authors (please underline name of corresponding author)
- Abstract content (introduction/method/results/conclusion etc)
7. All presenting authors must register as delegates.
The decision of the Review Committee on the accepability of the abstract is final. Please email email@example.com if you have any queries regarding abstract submissions.